As you know, my jam here at Miss Pengwin is all about helping others thrive. On the surface, that means working to support entrepreneurs in their day to day tasks so they can spend more time in their zone of genius. This allows my clients to expand their reach to help spread their own good in the world as coaches and visionaries.
But I didn’t want my reach to stop there. It’s important to me in my business plan to incorporate a way to give back. I have recently added the South African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds (SANCCOB) as a beneficiary of my business. This organization is dear to my heart because they have formed to help with rescue of sick and injured seabirds, rehabilitation, chick rearing, education, training, and research.
Growing up outside Orlando, I remember visiting Sea World. I know Sea World has gotten a lot of bad press lately for their treatment of the orcas, but growing up in the 1990’s, this place was magical to me! It was a way for me to see and learn about animals I would never have had exposure to otherwise. These animals had so much personality and community they totally stole my heart!
For every new client agreement, Miss Pengwin LLC will adopt an African penguin that has or will be, rehabilitated and released back into the wild. The penguin will be named in honor of you or your business, and you will receive some Happy Mail from me including a commemorative adoption certificate, photograph, and thank you letter (from me and your penguin!). How cool is that!
I hope these gifts can be displayed in your workspace so they inspire you in your own business each and every day. The penguin’s symbolism can include attributes such as
- Determination – remember that even if things seem chaotic right now, there is order in this and as you move forward you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Persevere and don’t give up!
- Adaptability – you are able to handle any situation presented to
- you if you remain flexible and open to new ideas
- Ability – you have the ability to create anything you want in life
- Teamwork – makes the dream work!
- Renewal – let go of your fears and false beliefs and grow into the confident joyful version of you
- Balance – between light and dark, yin and yang, expansion and contraction
I am so excited by this partnership in my give-back campaign, and I hope you are as well. Paying it forward is so needed in our society today.
Ready to adopt your penguin and have him stand watch over you and your business (virtually, of course!), then head over to http://misspengwin.com/services/, learn about how I can help with event and admin planning, content work, and social media management enabling you thrive in your biz. Schedule a complimentary discovery call with me here.
You can also learn more about SANCCOB’s mission and efforts here: https://sanccob.co.za/